Saturday, July 28, 2007

Intro

Hello,

I'm new to Blogspot, so I'll familiarize myself with it and tweak the layout before I start getting serious with posting. Also, forgive me for my poor English typing skills; I'm quite an illiterate. The reason why I started this blog was to share my food experiences with people and not to have my English nitpicked at. Not that it has happened, yet. However, you can expect lots of pictures of new and old and it'll mainly be food. Although, this will be my first time blogging about food but I have been an avid fan for a lot of food blogs. So, a little about me; I've taken both Culinary Arts and Baking courses, but I'm not an avid cook/baker =p In fact, I hardly cook/bake and I should start doing so. It's just the environment I'm in. This is as much of an intro you will get for now...until I start sorting through the functions and what not..under construction then!

/end

No comments: