Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Breakfast is served...

Sort of...

I haven't been on a food adventure this past weekend. Thus, the lack of updates. I was having fun at a convention. It was about 4 days in length. This convention is called, Anime Evolution. It's not everybody's cup of tea, but it is mine. It was my very first time attending an Anime convention. It was quite interesting and overall, I had fun. There was a masquerade ball and tons of people cosplayed their favorite characters during the convention. It was highly entertaining and I'll be sure to go back next year. I did eat out on Thursday night, but I forgot to take pictures and it was all fried foods, anyway. Basically, I was eating breakfast at home and eating fiber crackers and chocolate Pocky as snacks at the convention with lots of water. Needless to say, I hardly got any sleep or food. Here's a picture I took at the convention of the Mog Squad.



There's tons of pictures and videos floating around the web if anyone is interested and the reason why I won't post more pictures from the convention is because I want to try and keep this a "food only blog ".

Earlier today, I was told to bake off some free canned goods we received. They were croissants and biscuits. Two days ago, I had baked off some various cookies and I forgot to take pictures. Just so you know, while I was sitting on a chair watching the main events at the convention, my camera decided to fall out of my pocket onto the nice, hard and sturdy concrete floor. I don't mind the few scratches, but the cap of the button literally came off and is now loose. It marginally works, but I have to do various things to get it to zoom and turned on. I'm rather sad, but this gives me an excuse to buy another camera. I don't really want to spend the money on a new camera, yet. Maybe next year...



Anyway, after baking these canned goods I started thinking, who actually buys these raw canned goods?! Apparently, a lot of people if they're still selling these. I read the ingredients on everything I eat, cook and bake. I didn't eat them, though. I just baked them and told my mom to give it away to her co-workers. Raw croissant dough in a tube is so wrong. That is all I have to comment about them.

No comments: