Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Choose any two items...



I chose chicken wings and fish. It comes with a bun and a sad looking dry coleslaw with a dollop of sauce. I believe the sauce is a mixture of sour cream and mayo. I ordered this meal on Sunday for brunch and if I was at the restaurant around noon, I would have ordered the wings and sirloin steak instead of the fish. Not that I don't like fish, it's just too much fried items in one dish. The menu changes around noon, as well as the prices. It's a cheap meal for $5.85 and it comes with a drink.



I asked for Milk Tea and I'm pretty sure they use the Lipton Rose. Usually, the portion is slightly larger, but it's still a good deal. You can't go wrong with fried foods and for those with a weak heart, please exit this blog.

Kam Do Restaurant & Bakery has been around for quite a long time and if any one generally goes to Richmond to eat, they'll know this place. People would be better off getting a table if they go there earlier because it gets packed quickly. The food isn't anything extra-ordinary, but it's their portions that brings in business.

That's it for today, but stay tune tomorrow because I will be showing you goodies made from pumpkin.



Location:

Kam Do Restaurant & Bakery
1120.1130.1140 - 9391 Alexandra Road
Richmond, BC
V6X 3W5
1-604-231-9216

No comments: