Monday, November 12, 2007

Mui Garden Restaurant

I'll be keeping today's entry short. We went to Mui Garden Restaurant last night and upon walking into the place, the surroundings looked so out of place. It seems as if, half of the restaurant was closed off or something. Service has always been bad there and I don't think they're planning on improving it either.



We ordered the usual and it came with flavorless Condiments.



The Free Range Chicken was tough. I really disliked this.



It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. Just a tad bit too salty.



The rice was gummy because it had been cooked in too much liquid.



I don't really like Lamb Hot Pot. I just ate the bean curd and one piece of lamb, which seemed quite tender. The flavor was light and medicinal tasting.

I hope I never have to go back to this restaurant. Well, only this particular location.



Location:

Mui Garden Resturant
4327 North Road
Burnaby, BC
1-604-421-1822
http://www.muigarden.com

No comments: